miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

THIS IS FOR MY DEAR STUDENTS 7C-7D-7E

PRACTICE NEAR AND FAR FUTURE

Put in the verbs in brackets into the gap. Use will-future or going to-future.


Example: I hope, that the sun ________ tomorrow. (to shine)

Answer: I hope, that the sun will shine tomorrow.

1) Philipp 15 next Wednesday. (to be)

2) They a new computer. (to get)

3) I think, my mother this CD. (to like)

4) Paul's sister a baby. (to have)

5) They at about 4 in the afternoon. (to arrive)

6) Just a moment. I you with the bags. (to help)

7) In 2020 people more hybrid cars. (to buy)

8) Marvin a party next week. (to throw)

9) We to Venice in June. (to fly)

10) Look at the clouds! It soon. (to rain)


PLEASE MY DEAR STUDENTS PRACTICE THESE EXERCISES WITH VERB HAVE/ HAS



I a new bicycle.
2. You a new house.
3. Anna a big bag.
4. Suda an old book.
5. My mother an old umbrella.
6. My friends a new ball.
7. Suda a pretty dress.
8. David a good book.
9. Suda long hair.
10. Sakda short hair.
11. The nurses long hair.
12. The men a big house.
13. They an old car
14. He a green car.
15. She a red car.
16. It two long ears.
17. My dog a short tail.
18. My cats long hair.
19. We a lot of friends.
20. It a lot of food

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario