martes, 25 de marzo de 2014

for my dear students 9A_B_C

Exercises with have to
Choose the correct answer
1 Yesterday I _____ clean the house.
has to                           had to                                    have to
2 You ____ stop smoking.
has to                           have to                                   must
3 ____ work next weekend?
Do she have to               Does she have to                  Has she have to
4 My pupils ____ do their homework or they'll not pass.
has to                             have to                                    must
5 In England you ____ drive on the left.
have to                        has to                                                   must

6 ____ to arrive at work at eight?
Have I got                 Does I have                                 Do I have
7 If she isn't 18 years old she _____get her parent's permission.
have to                     must                                                has to
8 She ____ leave the clothes on the floor.
mustn'thavehas to
9 My sister Susan ____ help my mother.
has notdon't have todoesn't have to
10 Drivers ____ remember to signal when they turn.

has tomustmustn't

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario