jueves, 2 de febrero de 2017

Hello my dear students 9 A-B-C

My dear students:

As I told before in the class. this blog will help you to study and prepare your lessons or your exams 

I invite to you to visit this web site .


God bless you

 

If Clause Type 2
Form
if + Simple Past, main clause with Conditional I (= would + Infinitive)
Example: If I found her address, I would send her an invitation.
In IF Clauses Type II, we usually use ‚were‘ – even if the pronoun is I, he, she or it –.
Example: If I were you, I would not do this.
Exercise on Conditional Sentences Type 2
Complete the Conditional Sentences Type II.

1.       If   I (play)_______________ the lottery,  I  (have)____________  a chance to hit the jackpot.
2.       If   I(hit)___________   the jackpot, I(be)___________rich.
3.       If   I (be)________________rich, my life(change)_______________ completely.
4.       if I(have)_____________ a house by the beach, I (invite)­­­­­­­­__________all my friends
5.       if they (want)_____________to spend their holidays on my island, I(pick)____________ my friends up in my yacht
6.       if(come)______________ my friends to my island, We(have)____________ great parties
7.       If we (like)_____________ to go shopping in a big city, we(bring)__________a lot of money.
8.       I you (pay)___________ more attention, you(do)___________this exercise fastly-

 ______________________________________________________



If we (have) a yacht, we (sail) the seven seas.

 

  1. If he (have) more time, he (learn) karate.
  2. If they (tell) their father, he (be) very angry.
  3. She (spend) a year in the USA if it (be) easier to get a green card.
  4. If I (live) on a lonely island, I (run) around naked all day.
  5. We (help) you if we (know) how.
  6. My brother (buy) a sports car if he (have) the money.
  7. If I (feel) better, I (go) to the cinema with you.
  8. If you (go) by bike more often, you (be / not) so flabby.
  9. She (not / talk) to you if she (be) mad at you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario