viernes, 17 de julio de 2015

THE PAST PERFECT FOR 11 A-B-C

Escribe los verbos marcados en verde en el past perfect simple en afirmativo o negativo, según corresponda en las siguientes oraciones.
1 When I arrived at the cinema, the film (start)
 .
2 If you (listen)
 to me, you would have done a better exam.
3 We (meet) 
 them somewhere before that day.
4 My daughter said to me that she (study)
 very hard for this exam.
5 The forest burnt easily because it (not rain)
 during the winter.
6 Patrick (live) 
 in Spain before he moved to London.
7 By the time we arrived, they (go)
 .
8 He wanted to know what (happen) 
 with her book.
9 The doorman didn´t let us get inside because we (forget) 
 our identity card.
10 I (finish) 
 my homework before I went to bed.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario