jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

Hi my dear students 8C-8D this is another exercise using W.H questions please do it

My dear students you were doing these exercises in class, but you didn´t finish, please do them and prepare exam.

EXERCICES ABOUT WH QUESTION.

1. A: _____________ the matter?

B: I don't feel well.
2. ? Who's
3. ? What's
4. ? How's
5. ? When's
2 A: _____________ are you going?
B: Out.
1. ? Which
2. ? Where
3. ? Whose
4. ? Why
3 A: _____________ is that?
B: Mary's, I think.
1. ? When
2. ? What
3. ? Why
4. ? Whose
4.____________ is she here?
B: Because she want to see me.
1. ? Where
2. ? Whose
3. ? Why
4. ? Which
5. : _____________ wants to come?
B: We all do.
1. ? When
2. ? Who
3. ? What
4. ? How
6. A: _____________ do you do?
B: I'm a student.
1. ? Who
2. ? Where
3. ? How
4. ? What
7. A: _____________ is he?
B: Oh, that's John.
1. ? How
2. ? Who
3. ? What
4. ? Where
8. A: _____________ one do you want?
B: The blue one, please.
1. ? Which
2. ? When
3. ? How
4. ? Who
9. A: _____________ do you do?
B: How do you do?
1. ? What
2. ? Who
3. ? When
4. ? How
10. A: _____________ does it leave?
B: I don't know.
1. ? Who
2. ? When
3. ? How
4. ? What
11. A: _____________ do you work?
B: At MacDonald's.
1. ? How
2. ? Where
3. ? What
4. ? When
12. A: _____________ are you so happy?
B: I've got a new job.
1. ? Why
2. ? What
3. ? What for
4. ? When
13. A: _____________ does it leave from?
B:Over there, by the newspaper shop.
1. ? Where
2. ? Why
3. ? Whose
4. ? Which
14. A: _____________ is he?
B: Getting better.
1. ? How
2. ? Where
3. ? What
4. ? Who
15. A: _____________ papers are these?
B:Not mine.
1. ? Where
2. ? Whose
3. ? Which
4. ? Why
16. A: _____________ students want to come?
B:Only John and Adam.
1. ? Where
2. ? Whose
3. ? Why
4. ? Which
17. A: _____________ can't you do it?
B:My computer is broken.
1. ? Why
2. ? Which
3. ? Whose
4. ? Where
18. A: _____________ don't you want to come?
B:I don't like discos.
1. ? Which
2. ? Why
3. ? Where
4. ? Whose
19. A: _____________ do you want to come?
B: I'm free at four-thirty.
1. ? How
2. ? What
3. ? Where
4. ? When
20. A: _____________ is he?
B: In the garden, I think.
1. ? Where
2. ? What
3. ? How
4. ? Who
OK

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario