lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

Hello 10A-10B-10C Practise Present Perfect progressive

Put the verbs into the correct form (present perfect progressive).
1.     He (work)  in this company since 1985.
2.     I (wait)  for you since two o'clock.
3.     Mary (live)  in Germany since 1992.
4.     Why is he so tired? He (play)  tennis for five hours.
5.     How long (learn / you)  English?
6.     We (look for)  the motorway for more than an hour.
7.     I (live)  without electricity for two weeks.
8.     The film (run / not)  for ten minutes yet, but there's a commercial break already.
9.     How long (work / she)  in the garden?
10.  She (not / be)  in the garden for more than an hour.

Robin: I think the waiter (forget)  us. We (wait)  here for over half an hour and nobody (take)  our order yet. 

Michele: I think you're right. He (walk)  by us at least twenty times. He probably thinks we (order, already) 
. 

Robin: Look at that couple over there, they (be, only)  here for five or ten minutes and they already have their food. 

Michele: He must realize we (order, not)  yet! We (sit)  here for over half an hour staring at him. 

Robin: I don't know if he (notice, even)  us. He (run)  from table to table taking orders and serving food. 

Michele: That's true, and he (look, not)  in our direction once

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario