miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014

Hello 9A-B_C




                            Irregular Adjectives


Change each irregular adjective into either its comparative or superlative form,
depending on the context (EX. well --> better or well --> best)

1. Alejandro's TOEFL results were _________________ (good) than mine.

2. Is this a better book? No, it's _________________ (bad).

3. She is _________________ (much) generous than you think.

4. We have _________________ (good) computers than we had 3 years ago
.
5. I've got _________________ (little) money than my brother.

6. This is the _________________ (much) fun I've ever had.

7. He is the _________________ (little) responsible for this.

8. That is the _________________ (bad) movie I have ever seen.

9. They are the _________________ (good) dancers.

10. That is the _________________ (far) walk I have ever taken.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario