lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

Hello 9A-9B-9C some exercises about adjective degrees

Comparison of adjectives in sentences - Exercise
Put in the adjective in bold from the first sentence into the second sentence in its correct form (comparative or superlative).

Example: I have a fast car, but my friend has a ______ car.

Answer: I have a fast car, but my frienid has a faster car.
1) This magazine is cheap, but that one is .
2) Yesterday John told me a funny joke. This joke was the joke I've ever heard.
3) Skateboarding is a dangerous hobby. Bungee jumping is than skateboarding.
4) Here is Emily. She's six years old. Her brother is nine, so he is .
5) This is a difficult exercise. But the exercise with an asterisk (*) is the exercise on the worksheet.
6) School is boring, but homework is than school.
7) In the last holidays I read a good book, but father gave me an even one last weekend.
8) We live in a small house, but my grandparents' house is even than ours.
9) This is a nice cat. It's much than my friend's cat.
10) He has an interesting hobby, but my sister has the hobby in the world.


 Construye oraciones comparativas de igualdad utilizando las siguientes palabras:
1 My bedroom is / big / yours.
2 You / work / not / you should.
3 I have / brothers / Mary.
4 She has been patient for / long / she can.
5 He doesn't listen / music / I do.
 
6 My father reads / books / my mother.
7 Are you / young / me?
?
8 This restaurant is / good / any in the world.
9 He isn't / smart / people think.
10 I found / information / I needed in this book. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario